I didn’t always eat breakfast but now I eat breakfast every single morning. I feel such a difference mentally and physically when I take the time to eat breakfast. As a mom of 4 and always on the run I like to make breakfast that I can forget about or thats very easy and quick.
Baked eggs are super easy and once they are thrown in the oven you can forget them for a few moments to get something done or to finally drink your morning coffee that you keep rewarming.
Keto Baked Eggs
6oz of ham or pancetta, diced
3 TBSP butter
6 TBSP heavy cream
8 oz gruyere cheese, grated
ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450˚.
- Melt butter in cast iron pan, brown ham or pancetta on stovetop – remove from heat
- Add cream and crack eggs over
- Place pan in oven
- Bake until eggs are set to desired doneness
- Sprinkle gruyere cheese over eggs and broil until browned
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with a little pepper and parsley [/recipe]